BIOSECURITY AND PREVENTION OF COVID-19 – ENGLISH
You will know and be able to identify focal points in your work area that you should consider to disinfect and protect your colleagues, clients, and family members. Coronavirus disease (COVID 19) is an infectious disease caused by a recently discovered coronavirus, we must be prepared when returning to our jobs, always seeking the comfort and health of all workers on site.
2. Transmission and Signs of Infection.
3. Risk Assessment and Results.
1. Prevention and Social Distancing.
2. Personal Protection Implements.
3. Measures to Prevent Spread.
1. Cleaning and Disinfection of Germs.
2. Disinfectant Products.
3. Contact Surfaces.
4. Cleaning and Disinfection of the Work Site.
5. Cleaning and Disinfection of Housing and Public Places.
6. Cleaning and Disinfection in Case of Contagion.
- Reduction of infections
- Knowledge about this new disease
- Prevention of infections
- Compliance with applicable regulations
- World Health Organization (WHO) specifications
04 ACADEMIC HOURS
HAVE THE CONTROL